Thursday, February 4, 2010

Gold Plate

Congratulations to my husband!!!

He received word yesterday that he was getting an 'Outstanding Engineer' Award at work. They carve his name on a gold plate and give it to him as a keepsake.

In my goal of keeping positive (I think yesterday's blog was more sarcastic than negative), the gold plate means the company we work for really appreciates all the hard work and extra time he's given them over the past year. (My more negative side would've said blood, sweat, and tears..all for a gold plate?!...but I'm focusing on being positive, so I won't say that part).

It's a really big accomplishment, and I'm so proud of him! Next up, CEO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you saw? Have a question? Got a suggestion? Leave me some comment lovin!

Related Posts with Thumbnails