Monday, July 12, 2010

New Look!!!

Don't leave...you're in the right spot!!! I've been working on coming up with a new look that's not so... juvenile-ish for my blog, and today's my big reveal. I'm nowhere near finished (isn't it always a work in progress?!), but I like the clean crisp feel of this new template.

I've been working on this for a few weeks now...what do you think of my big reveal?! Do you like the crisp clean look or is it too boring? I'm trying to come up with a subtle background that still pops, but I'm not there yet. It's just like everything else...the last 10% is the hardest!

Please bear with me while I get all of the old stuff up and running correctly!

Thanks so much for reading...I appreciate every single one of you!  I've got lots of projects to post on this week, so please stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Crisp and clean says it - looks awesome! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!!! I do love the white background. I am constantly changing mine too!

    ReplyDelete

Like what you saw? Have a question? Got a suggestion? Leave me some comment lovin!

Related Posts with Thumbnails