Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cute Pick Me Up

My friend Lauren emailed me last week asking how I was doing. I was having kind of an off week with a lot of different things, and vented to her in my response email. Poor Lauren.

The other day I received something in the mail from her, which is semi odd because she lives about a half hour away. I opened it up and a million  a few puzzle pieces came out of the envelope.

Chris and I got to work on putting the puzzle together.  Neither one of us are very good puzzle people, so it took us a lot longer than it should have, but it was a fun break from the million different projects we've got going on right now.

Once we got it all put together, here's what she looked like:


And when I carefully flipped over the back, here's what that looked like:


(Ignore the greasy finger prints...we were eating dinner while putting it together).  It was such a nice gesture that really made me smile and lifted my mood.  It's such a small, simple gesture that can really put a smile on someone's face!

Thanks Lauren, you're awesome!!

7 comments:

  1. That is so thoughtful! What an awesome surprise Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from NFF...that's so sweet! How thoughtful! You are lucky to have such a great friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good friend you have in Lauren, you are blessed!
    I'm stopping by from NFF too! I've made so many new friends today, must be a good day for blogging. Truth is it's so hot, everyone's inside. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier...I'm repaying the favor, but I have to say...*cough* War Eagle! *cough*

    What a sweet friend you have! And how did she do that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ladies! I am blessed!

    She called it a puzzle card...I'll have to ask her where she got it from! It's a puzzle meant to be a card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an adorable idea!!
    Visiting from NFF
    Becky
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Like what you saw? Have a question? Got a suggestion? Leave me some comment lovin!

Related Posts with Thumbnails