Tuesday, April 27, 2010

List

I've been having issues lately with sleeping. I'm pretty sure it's because I have a million things going on in my head of projects to get done the next day. Chris winds up not getting much sleep either due to my tossing and turning, so he suggested that I come up with a list of things for each day and write it down on our to-do wipe able board that we keep in the kitchen. Maybe if I wrote it all down, I could sleep.

Sunday morning I woke up and wrote down my to-do list. Granted, I know this list is supposed to get accomplished before I go to bed, but I still thought he had a good idea.

Here's what it looked like:



About an hour later, Chris comes into the someday kids room that I'm painting and tells me my list is dumb. I asked why, and he said because there was no way I was getting all of that done in one day and that I needed to take a chill pill.

He was wrong, with one exception. The ladder pics didn't get hung. I started to hang them, but realized I need to finish another project first to make everything symmetrical, so I decided to wait on that one. Everything else on that list got done...and at the end of the day on Sunday, I definitely passed out!

I'll post more on the other projects as the week goes on!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I wish I could find time to do that many projects! I have an over committment problem though and am never at my house longer than to eat and pass out. When I wasn't working I did a lot more around the house, I miss those days...sort of!

    Great job on all of your projects, especially the cushion! I always knew you could build and dig but fake sew, I didn't know you had it in you without me around! hehe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny!!! Me neither...I sort of thought it was sad for myself that I had Chris help on the CUSHION and not the bench!!! I really thought of you the whole time...you're my crafty person, and my baker!

    We should just go into business together. I'll build, you craft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lists are the greatest, but that is one heck of a list for one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, you know me though :-). I can't wait for Chris to get done with school so that I can watch TV again. I actually made dinner and had a glass of wine with Chris to eat too!

    ReplyDelete

Like what you saw? Have a question? Got a suggestion? Leave me some comment lovin!

Related Posts with Thumbnails