Friday, September 24, 2010

We have a Winner!! CSN $35 gift card

What a fun contest! I learned so much from what you guys like and what you guys think I could improve on. So many of you left such sweet comments too...thank you so much!! You guys really made my day!!

Allright, enough with the mushiness...onto the winner!!!

The result from random.org is .................


The #9 comment leaver was : Rhiannon

Rhiannon, please email me with your email address to claim this prize!

Thanks again so much to everyone who participated...I really appreciate it!!  Hopefully I'll get to do another fun one soon!
If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment or subscribe to the feed reader to get future posts delivered to your reader.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Im so excited! I really did squeel a little. WOW thanks so much, I really enjoy reading your blog! Ok so now Im either gonna shop for new exterior light fixtures or maybe some baskets for that cubbie bench you made and I'm gonna copy! YAY Happy Aloha Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for joining us over at the Sassy Sites blog party! It is so much fun to see everyone! I hope you have a wonderful weekend. xoxo

    Marni @ Sassy Sites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Rhiannon! Lucky girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh!! Todally lovin' your blog. We are rookie do-it-yourselfers- soooo excited to use some of your tutorials!! Found you on Picket Fence blogs- I'm your newest follower. Follow back when you can.

    http://survivingandthrivinginmom-dom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Like what you saw? Have a question? Got a suggestion? Leave me some comment lovin!

Related Posts with Thumbnails