Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Year / New Goals


Welcome to 2010!

I've started this blog and deleted it too many times. Hopefully I can leave and add to this for all of 2010. That's one of my goals for this year. I never know what my blog should be about, I always have so much going on in my life. I worry too much about what other people think too, and sometimes I'm too quick to judge or too harsh on people. Having said all of that, I'll list out my goals for 2010.

1. Start and maintain this blog.

2. Focus on being a more positive person. I'm sort of sarcastic at times, which I still think is okay, that's part of who I am, but I need to see the good before the bad...the glass as half full, not half empty.

3. Be happy for me. I tend to do stuff to make everyone else around me happy and forget to take care of me. I get frustrated easily because of this. Within the next few years, Chris (my husband) and I will want to start a family, and I know this only gets to be a harder habit to break when that happens.

4. Find somewhere to volunteer.

5. Stay focused on health...what I eat and exercising daily.

I think 5 is enough for now...we'll see how that works out.

Happy 2010 everyone!!

<3
Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you saw? Have a question? Got a suggestion? Leave me some comment lovin!

Related Posts with Thumbnails