Thursday, June 9, 2011

Kalia's here!

The absolute best project that I've ever done in my entire life made her grand entrance on Tuesday, June 7th, at 4:07 a.m.. It wasn't always an easy road, but one that I'd do again and again to get her here.

She came out weighing 8 lbs, 6 ounces, and 21 1/2 inches long.

We're all so happy she's here!


My two favorite people in the entire world :-).


I'm taking some much needed family time, so project postings will be on hold for a bit.  This latest project has taken quite a bit out of me!  There aren't words to express how great the reward is though...

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment or subscribe to the feed reader to get future posts delivered to your reader.

17 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious!! Congrats to you and hubby!! Enjoy your time away from projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRECIOUS pictures Kara! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Congratulations to both of you! What a great looking family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! She look beautiful, well done to you both! Enjoy your family time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww congratulations, what an exciting post to read :)

    Projects can wait, it is very tiring being a new mum, so you make sure you rest when you can! DO NOT pick up a paintbrush, lol ;P

    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the post I've been waiting for! Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Being a mom of a little girl is extra special!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's beautiful! Congratulations on your best-project-to-date! :) I love reading your blog and seeing your project pictures...but these last two pictures take the cake! Enjoy!! Time goes by so quickly with a new baby. My "baby" will be 5 in July...so hard to believe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just precious. Enjoy this special time with your new sweet one!: )

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been thinking of you this week. . .hoping your daughter was what was keeping you busy :) ENJOY, ENJOY......life will blissfully *never* be the same!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been waiting for this post! Congratulations to you guys! Kalia is just absolutely precious. I cannot wait to see more photos of her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome to the world angel baby Kalia!! Congratulations Kara and Chris:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! She is adorable, what a lovely little family.

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my gosh, so stinking cute! congrats to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH congratulations!! I don't know how I missed this! she is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Like what you saw? Have a question? Got a suggestion? Leave me some comment lovin!

Related Posts with Thumbnails