I started, again, with my two napkins facing each other, and then used my fabri-tac to go around the seam.
You should wind up with an inside out looking pillow like this. Unfortunately, I didn't have anymore extra pillow inserts left, so I had to shove this one with batting. I think I over-shoved, or didn't break it up enough or something, because it turned out a little lumpy. That's okay though, it'll wear down eventually, I'm sure. And if it doesn't, well, I'm sure the 'kids' won't know the difference!
The Fabri Tac stuff is STRONG. I beat and beat and pulled on these pillows to try to smooth it all out. That's MY kinda no-sew job!
Here's the pillows in their new home with their fellow pillows. They're so happy there...they don't even realize that they were once napkins!
And here's a last full room shot. If you'd like more step-by-step instructions, check out my other post on how I made the first set of napkin pillows, which are the flowery ones on the right daybed. Just a few more things left to do in this room to get it finished up...sigh...one day!
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine wasn't as productive as I would've liked, but I did get a few smaller things done. Stay tuned to see what else I finished up!
subscribe to the feed reader to get future posts delivered to your reader.
I'm linking to the parties in my sidebar...go see what everyone else is crafting!